TERMS AND CONDITION
[PLAGIARISM is strictly prohibited]
The Manuscript should contain the following requirements:
- Full Title of the Manuscript (maximum 15 words).
- An Abstract (within 150-200 words) and Keywords (Maximum 5 Words).
- Main text should not be more than 3500 words (approximately 7-8 pages).
- Manuscript should have:
Abstract (maximum of 200 words) along with maximum of 5 Keywords.
- Introduction, (Including problem statement and research question/s)
- Objectives of the Study,
- Literature review or Background of the study,
- Methodology of the Study,
- Analysis and findings, and
- Conclusion and Recommendations,
- References, Appendix (if any).
- In-text (author-date) citations are recommended.
- There should be REFERENCES Not bibliography at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript in English Languages is only welcome.
- The manuscript should be submitted either through online submission process or sent to the following address:
For details, please refer to the AUTHOR GUIDELINES attached herewith as an attachment file. You may visit our website:
REVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE:
- Submission of a manuscript does not ensure that it is accepted and will be published in the MIUS.
- All received manuscripts will be sent to the peer-reviewers. The author will be informed the comments of the reviewers.
- Upon the reviewers’ comments, the committee will decide either the manuscript is accepted or rejected.
- If there is any corrections or amendments, the author are responsible to do that.
COPYRIGHTS AND DECLARATION:
The submission of a manuscript means that the author is declaring the followings:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.